The VPL development team is proud to announce the public release of VPL 2.0. This new version is compatible with Moodle 2, incorporates new features and fixes some minors errors of VPL 1.4.
The new features are:
- Has been added group work. Every group has a shared repository of submissions; any group member can submit a new version and all members of a group will get the same evaluation. At this moment, this feature works only with groupings.
- It is possible to run a batch evaluation of submissions (at "submissions list")
- At global module setting has been added options to set default resource limits. When an activity don't set a resource limit the default value will be used
- Backup and restore in Moodle 2.
- Restore of Moodle 1.9 backups but user's information will be lost. Moodle 2.2 seems that don't restore user's information from Moodle 1.9.
- Upgrade from Moodle 1.9 keeping all user information.
- Report some statistics of submissions of students (at "submissions list")
- The index of VPL activities now shows the number of submissions and submissions no evaluated.
- Translations to Catalan and Japanese, thanks to Antonio Piedras Morente and Imaizumi Takashi, respectively