VPL module 1.3 (10/01/2011)
- Added "example" a new type of activity used to show programs running.
- Files from "Requested files" and "Execution files" can be downloaded as a ZIP file.
- Fixed error that generates a 4 seg delay when running in console.
- Fixed coding error transferring compilation and execution to the editor
- Fixed HTML syntax highlighter for shell script
- Reduced recent activity report for teachers to one action per user.
- Fixed default values in global module configuration.
- Added grouping controls to activity configuration
- Fixed automatic activity show when "Visible description from" or "Available from" reached
- Fixed xml/rpc error when you select to "keep when running" all files.
- Fixed some minor text error.
- It uses the new 1.0.3 ACodeEditor version that adds a workaround for Java 6.0_22 error.
ACodeEditor 1.0.3 (5/01/2011)
- Added support for readonly files
- Added workaround for Java 6.0_22 error.
VPL jail system 1.1 (10/01/2011)
- Added Ubuntu support (scripts to install and service)
- Fixed lack of include files for Ububtu compilation
- Removed some warning reported by g++ 4.4
VPL module 1.2 (14/09/2010)
- Fixed "run in console" error that generate a timeout problem (returned to 1.0 behavior).
- Fixed unit test error
- Change some english text
- Added information about severs to the "No jail server available" message
- Fixed HTML syntax highlighter for C and Scheme
- Added HTML syntax highlighter for Fortran77, Pascal and Prolog
- Compiled ACodeEditor updated to 1.0.2
ACodeEditor 1.0.2 (14/09/2010)
- Fixed syntax highlighter for C and Scheme